Snowbelt Farm Welcomes You

Monday, December 13, 2010

6.6 acres of heaven

Hello, Steve here from Snowbeltfarm, its snowing and 27 Degrees. Welcome to my place, I hope you will feel like coming back often. We purchased this place about 10 years ago. A hay field with a beat up trailer. It was hard to see what its potential could be, but somehow I was stubborn. Thank God I was because I really like where it is now and whats in the farms future.


We now grow vegetables for restaurants, and local farmers markets, as well as flowers for cutting. We have a small orchard, two ponds, one for trout and one for koi. Berry bushes galore, and perennials gardens. Add to that chickens, a lab, a german shorthair, four children and its a busy place.


What I hope to do with this blog is to share it with others! So here we go..........its going to be a long ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment